Where am I?
Most of the year, I am based in Vienna, Austria as normal. My travel and speaking schedule currently looks like this:
- 20th January – preaching at the Evangelische Pauluskirche, Vienna
- 10th February – preaching in Mollardgasse Baptist Church, Vienna
- work in Projekt:Gemeinde including working on some structural issues, further preaching duties and building up teams and leaders.
- working to build up a financial support team for me.
- thinking longer term about church planting opportunities.
- thinking about future training and education opportunities, including investigating whether a PhD is a viable option at this point in time.
- writing the Vikariatsarbeit, the piece of work I have to produce for the Baptist Union of Austria.